nafex - Re: [NAFEX] backpack sprayers

  • From: "Jolyn" <jolyn@tctwest.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] backpack sprayers
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:23:23 -0700

Mark, I own 2 Solo backpack sprayers and wouldn't be without them. One of them is 15 yrs old and still trouble free. I have weak shoulders and they hurt when I simply look at a handheld sprayer! I can't seem to find a handheld that works for more than one season.
Jolyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark & Helen Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>