nafex - Re: [NAFEX] backpack sprayers

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] backpack sprayers
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:58:50 +0000

I don't think Solo ever designed one. I use my Solo for 2 gallons & less,
because my hand-held fell apart. I have another backpack sprayer equipped
with a hip-strap, but it leaks pretty badly and the wand design was less than
durable; the company I think has gone out of business because when I replaced
the wand I had to patch from others.

I just tried a search on "commercial horticultural supply catalog" and got a
nice assortment of websites to choose from.