nafex - Re: [NAFEX] best apples article

  • From: "George Brinson" <george.brinson@nf.sympatico.ca>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] best apples article
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:52:22 -0230

Interesting point on Honeycrisp..............I have eaten honeycrisp purchased at major supermarket outlets, from several sources in eastern Canada/USA and in all cases the taste is horrible..........I will not try this apple again. Not really crisp, and honey - forget it!!

George Brinson
Carmanville
NL

----- Original Message ----- From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>