nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Favorite Nurseries-Fedco

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Favorite Nurseries-Fedco
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 00:29:51 -0500

Cummins nursery also sells rootstocks in small quantities, as well as having a large variety of interesting apples trees. They have some other stuff, but mostly they specialize in apples.

http://www.cumminsnursery.com/

I ordered a couple of trees from them this year because they had exactly what I wanted. Very nice over the phone. Of course, the trees won't show up for another month or so.

Ginda

(p.s. I've bought a bunch of fruiting shrubs from St. Lawrence, and have had very good luck with them. Large healthy stock and a good selection, especially of cold-hardy edible landscaping stuff.)