nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Favorite Nurseries

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Favorite Nurseries
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:15:27 -0600

Am I wrong or does Trees of Antiquity (which I also highly recommend!) grow
their
stock, or a percentage thereof, organically? I can't find their catalog
tonight to
verify, but if folks are looking for OG nursery stock, they might be a place.
Their
Peach selection is primo. I kinda of see T of A as how SouthMeadow once was:
pricey
but fabulous. I am interested in any naysayers though too...
Heron Breen
zone 4 maine

On Tue Mar 8 20:01 , JoanRRosenberg@aol.com sent:

>How about Trees of antiquity?  I ordered some dwarf apples from them that
>were
absolutely gorgeous.