nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Favorite Nurseries

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Favorite Nurseries
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:21:22 -0600

FEDCO trees has been left out of the discussion. They have a great selection of material, most of it is organic. Their deadline is this friday for getting orders in. I've ordered a bunch of fruit & nuts from them in the past & been pretty content with what I got. John Bunker I believe is on this list.

http://www.fedcoseeds.com/trees.htm