nafex - Re: [NAFEX] email font sizes

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@containerseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] email font sizes
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:13:32 -0500

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:47:00 -0500, you wrote:

>because sending email programs can and often do specify small font
>sizes.&nbsp;
>If any one knows how to specify a somewhat larger text size for SENDING
>in their email program, it will be courteous to Diane to do so - but not
>every email program will be capable of this precision specification.

The receiving email program should be able to determine the
font size the reader sees, *regardless* of what the sender
sends.

If I had an email program unable to do this, I would switch
to a more capable email program.

I use Agent and I can guarantee you that the font size (you
think) you are sending has no influence whatsoever on what I
see. I have used Eudora as well, and it can do this too.

Pat

--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and
edible flower seeds for successful container growing.