nafex - [NAFEX] Mulberry cuttings - where can you get?

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Mulberry cuttings - where can you get?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:03:34 -0500

Stephen Sadler, Ph.D. wrote:

> It's too bad so few people have fruiting
> mulberries; I was musing the other day about why they aren't popular.

And here's what I think:
The main reason is I can't get any cuttings. You know any sources? Is there
any page anywhere listing providers of mulberry cuttings?

The only mulberry cuttings I can get hold of is down on the next street, and
its a decent good mulberry, but not like the 2" long mulberry legend Naomi
tells us about. It always seems the mulberries are located far, far away and
long, long ago - like Star Wars.

If anybody has a real good mulberry, please send me cuttings! Willing to
send you copies back if I am successful propagating it.

Charlie Paradise
email me at machelp@attglobal.net for address in Massachusetts to send
cuttings to.