nafex - Re: [NAFEX] another pet peeve - small print

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@containerseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] another pet peeve - small print
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:10:54 -0500

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 20:26:00 -0800, you wrote:

>I find the small font that some people use makes reading messages an
>effort. With reading glasses on, I can read short messages. Longer
>messages I copy so I can increase the size of the print. I wonder if
>this small font is a default in some programs.
>
>Here are the sizes of my mail program: Eudora, starting with Small.
>Fortunately, I haven't been the recipient of any messages using
>"Smallest" or "Smaller". There are also "Bigger" and "Biggest", but I
>think only spammers would use them.

That's the result of *how you set your own email program*.

For Eudora (Version 5.2, but other versions should be
similar), look in the 'Help File' under 'Fonts Options
Window' and it will tell you how to set various options,
including the font size used for messages.

Among other things, you can set the 'Size: Specify the size
of the font to be used for text in message windows and the
preview pane.'

Cheers,
Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and
edible flower seeds for successful container growing.