nafex - [NAFEX] why we're all going to hell

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] why we're all going to hell
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:32:06 -0800

Our three greatest sins seem to be: posting off-topic; failing to change the header; and using too-small fonts.  I have noticed that:

·        some of the complaints about being off-topic use a small font and a continued header

·        some of the complaints about failing to change the subject line are off-topic and small-fonted

·        some of the complaints about small-fontedness are off-topic and un-subjectline-changed

Are we completely irredeemable?  How long can we maintain a list under such uncontrolled conditions?  And (as I dutifully return to topic) how can I go to hell in a handbasket when my handbasket is full of blood oranges and mangosteens?

Cheers,

Stephen Sadler, Ph.D.

USDA 9, AHS heat zone 8,

Sacramento CA - Mediterranean climate