nafex - Re: [NAFEX] email font sizes

  • From: Diane Whitehead <voltaire@islandnet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] email font sizes
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:47:07 -0800

The receiving email program should be able to determine the
font size the reader sees, *regardless* of what the sender
sends.

When I change my settings, it does not affect the message: only the headers and footers (From, To, Date etc, plus the part about NAFEX at the bottom. I can change to 18 point Old English, and everything on my screen will change to giant Old English, including the headers and footers, but the message itself remains as the sender sent it.

The way I read small messages is this: I go to Reply. The window that opens includes the small message, and I can then increase the size so I can read it.

Diane Whitehead