nafex - Re: [NAFEX] why we're all going to hell (fonts & another pet peeve)

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] why we're all going to hell (fonts & another pet peeve)
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:05:42 -0800 (PST)

I get email access on several different computers/
monitors, and the only print I always find difficult
to read anywhere is italics. Small or large, though
large is better. I "correct" it by clicking Reply or
Forward, and can then read regular type on the new/
working page.

I don't think anyone will go to hell for this, but a
task in purgitory is probably the tabulating of the
repetitions: Whenever we reply to the list, a
NAFEX-list tag paragraph is added to the end. (From
"nafex mailing list" to the nafex website.) I have
seen as many as 5 of these trailing behind a list
email. If these help to crowd the main byt-bucket, we
should try to remember to delete these. (Click+drag,
the part to delete will get a blue background, then
touch Delete key.)