nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Blueberry Question.........

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Blueberry Question.........
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:03:22 -0500

I've eaten wild ones - not selected for anything but surviving in the spot they happened to live. They are pretty good. They look a lot like blueberries, and have a very similar texture. you can do everything with them that you can do with blueberries. I don't think they taste as good as good blueberries, but certainly an enjoyable fruit to eat out of hand. Sort of like mulberries aren't as tasty (to me) as raspberries, but I'll stop and graze if I come upon a good tree.

Ginda