nafex - [NAFEX] Rejected messages, screening, etc

  • From: "NAFEX List" <nafexlist@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Rejected messages, screening, etc
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 10:21:44 -0800

I have been receiving a lot of messages that are being posted from email addresses NOT subscribed to the list. You have to be subscribed to post, so if you received a rejected message, it's nothing personal. Please post from an email address that is subscribed to the list.

I was unaware of the "screening option" and will consider it for future use if necessary. Thanks, Lon. I will try to warn people if they are approaching that sanction, but reserve the right to institute screening without warning.

Thanks for the words of support from those who sent them. I have pretty tough skin, and often give people the benefit of the doubt. (Some might say too much.) If I have not personally contacted you, you are still in good graces.

regards,

GREG MILLER

  • [NAFEX] Rejected messages, screening, etc, NAFEX List, 02/13/2005