nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Blueberry Question.........

  • From: "Ben Kane" <benkane@microeye.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Blueberry Question.........
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:58:48 -0800

If you've ever had a Persian Mulberry (Morus nigra I think) you may think
twice about your raspberry comparison.
I've heard also about Pakistani Mulberry being as good as Persian, but even
larger fruits. Has anybody tried Pakistani Mulberries?
Ben Kane
Davis, CA
Mediterranean climate, 50's and drizzling.