nafex - Re: [NAFEX] converted willingly

  • From: Claude Sweet <hortventures@cox.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] converted willingly
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:19:59 -0700

Bruce,

I suggest you have all of the authors provide you with written permission to put their articles on a CD and distribute it. All it takes is one person to object and you can become involved in litigation that will be both time consuming and expensive.

Claude Sweet
San Diego, CA

Bruce Hansen wrote:

Heron:

We do not have to bring before the Board voluntary contributions by members.
I am not talking about raising dues. Also, if I create a CD with back issues
of POMONA and wish to sell that CD to Members and then give the money to
NAFEX, I do not need the Boards approval.