nafex - RE: [NAFEX] converted willingly

  • From: "Bruce Hansen" <brucedhansen@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] converted willingly
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:51:16 -0400

Good point. I will keep that in mind.

Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: nafex-bounces@lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:nafex-bounces@lists.ibiblio.org]On Behalf Of Thomas Olenio
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 10:33 AM
To: North American Fruit Explorers

Hello,

Don not use the word "sell", it will raise the hackles of copyright
sentries. A voluntary "donation", that is turned over to Nafex is much
more appropriate.

You never know, people may donate much more than than they would pay.

Later,
Tom

[nafex-bounces@lists.ibiblio.org','','','')">nafex-bounces@lists.ibiblio.or