nafex - RE: [NAFEX] converted willingly

  • From: "Bruce Hansen" <brucedhansen@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] converted willingly
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:52:23 -0400

Lisa:

My goodness. The truth is often considered an insult. So be it. I am not her
to motivate you or anyone. NAFEX could use a little money. It doesn't matter
if you send free memberships to France as long as NAFEX has your money. Pick
anyone and send their membership data and the grand amount of $13.00 to
Jackie.

Some of us are trying to be responsible and address the issue. Since you
know how to graft why not graft a few trees and donate them to others for a
donation to NAFEX. Perhaps you have other ideas?

NAFEX is going to use the money to pay their bills. Simple.

Bruce