nafex - Re: [NAFEX] converted willingly

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] converted willingly
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:57:32 -0500

Writing article is a little like preparing a lecture, then getting up and
delivering it while everybody else listens.

A round-robin is more like a note we passed around in class while the teacher
was out of the room. ["Did you watch Outer Limits last night?" "Let's go to
Andy's after school]

I haven't written enough articles for Pomona - why can't we used this email
form here to show our work at its current state and ask the others to respond
helpfully to help us finish our stuff up so it can be submitted?

Charlie Paradise
out of ink in Massachusetts

there is a place for an on-line