nafex - Re: [NAFEX] INDIA

  • From: Lon Rombough <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] INDIA
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:06:02 -0700

NAFEX started out as a bunch of people exchanging letters, and as a result, it was in the bylaws that all members had to contribute an article at least once every two years. Now, people are either lazy, or don't feel they have anything to contribute, or are scared off by articles written by more experienced members. So we don't get as many people writing, when all we want is what is essentially a letter. Just a little missive to tell us what you are doing and what's new.