nafex - Re: [NAFEX] fundraising yes!!

  • From: Lon Rombough <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] fundraising yes!!
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:02:40 -0700

Those other groups have one thing NAFEX lacks - a central headquarters of their own. NAFEX has no single place to collect and sell anything. The SSE has Heritage Farm in Decorah, IA. If NAFEX was to have a central "farm" like that, we could do such things. But it would take a complete structural reorganization. The rub is that it would take a lot of money to set up. This comes up every so often, though the last time was before the advent of the online group.