nafex - RE: [NAFEX] INDIA

  • From: "Bruce Hansen" <brucedhansen@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] INDIA
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:15:44 -0400

Claude:

We have four issues of POMONA a year. Perhaps we should raise the dues to
$18.00 annually and demand that more folk write articles or at least make it
fun. I think there are many folk who can tell a tale. Also what about
raffles etc. I would through 20 bench grafts at the highest bidder.

What say you?

Bruce