nafex - RE: [NAFEX] INDIA

  • From: "Bruce Hansen" <brucedhansen@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] INDIA
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:24:17 -0400

Lon:

Good piece of information. How many folk are on the list-serv? What
percentage of members does this number represent? These folk write letters
all the time. I would rather hear from them in POMONA than anyone. I write
articles/letters frequently and I cannot write; I'm an engineer. Can we get
some pledges from the list-serve for an article/letter in the Winter issue
of POMONA?

I pledge to write one.

Bruce