nafex - Re: [NAFEX] INDIA

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@containerseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] INDIA
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:53:49 -0400

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:11:38 -0400, you wrote:

>In the Fall, 04, issue of POMONA, Dr. Natelson reported that at the last
>NAFEX meeting, Dr. Parmar suggested that POMONA be created and published in
>India. This would save NAFEX money. What do y'all think about this idea?

Why not? Everyone else is taking jobs out of the USA.

Of course, eventually, when enough of the jobs have left:
the economy will collapse into a major depression. The only
question is: how long will it take? About another four
years at this rate, I reckon, and certainly not more than
ten.

The official unemployment figures are a joke, a travesty,
and do not represent reality.

Pat

--
Coming soon: www.containerseeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful