nafex - RE: [NAFEX] INDIA

  • From: "baylands" <baylands@cros.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] INDIA
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:21:25 -0400

THAT IS ONE TERRIBLE IDEA! Why don't we outsource all of our fruit orchards
to China and India? I'm sure they with their cheap labor can produce fruit
cheaper than we do. Let's concentrate on ways to grow better fruit right
here in the ole USA. I'd rather have my magazines published here too. If
there are no other ways to cut costs on our operation here in America, my
suggestion is to raise our dues to cover the NAFEX deficit. I'd sure like to
get political on this but I won't. .......Ro Chapman