nafex - [NAFEX] bylaws about contributing

  • From: Lisa Almarode <lisaalmarode@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] bylaws about contributing
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:54:28 -0700 (PDT)

As a newish member, I didn't know that. Maybe it
needs to be made more obvious?

I wouldn't mind writing about what all I've planted,
I've actually got quite a variety - but its too early
to write about the taste or produtivity. I just won't
have thought it would be that interesting.

> result, it was in the bylaws that all members had to
> contribute an
> article at least once every two years. Now, people
> are either lazy, or
> don't feel they have anything to contribute, or are
> scared off by
> articles written by more experienced members. So
> we don't get as many
> people writing, when all we want is what is
> essentially a letter. Just
> a little missive to tell us what you are doing and
> what's new.

=====
Lisa in Ashland Oregon
USDA Z7 - Sunset Z7 - 1800' - 19" annual rainfall