nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Rose hip exploring

  • From: "Mike Levine" <mlevine@umich.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Rose hip exploring
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:00:07 -0500

Speaking of roses, does anyone have any recommendations for a rose with
really large edible hips that don't need to ferment in order to taste good?
I've eaten some that tasted like peaches and were large, but I don't know
what kind they were or even remember where I found them.

Mike Levine
Ann Arbor, MI
zone 5b