nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Rose grafting question(s)

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Rose grafting question(s)
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:39:45 -0800

Title: Re: [NAFEX] Rose grafting question(s)
What IS the rose variety, that it's so hard to root?  I've never found one I couldn't root from a summer cutting.  Have you looked up the Rose Rustlers?  They root cuttings all the time.  I've written articles on it, but the computer containing those is in for repairs.
-Lon Rombough