nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Wine to Vinegar

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Wine to Vinegar
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 21:35:13 -0700

Title: Re: [NAFEX] Wine to Vinegar
I like Marechal Foch because the fresh raw juice looks and tastes like juice from Bing cherries, at least as grown here.  Concord is indeed full of "stuff".  There is an old cancer treatment that involves use of Concord, both internally and as poltices.  I had an aunt with cancer, and as long as she kept to the treatment, the tumors went into remission.  But she didn't want to stay on the treatment, and the cancer returned and she died.
-Lon Rombough

My comments are limited to my appraisal of the raw juice:
The juices I have tried are few but include:
Cayuga - very good but simple.  I have had over 15 gallons of this juice.  Not nearly so
soul-stimulating as the Delaware or Concord.
Delaware - my favorite.  Ecstacy.
Concord - fresh raw juice must be a medicine.  Alive, and full of enzymes.  Stimulating.  The
raw juice is almost painful to drink it is so full of vital stuff.
Marachel Foch - good, of course. Haven't tried so much of it.  Lon Rombough thinks highly of
this juice.
Charlie Paradise Massachusett/zone 5