nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Wine to Vinegar

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Wine to Vinegar
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 00:27:18 -0500

My comments are limited to my appraisal of the raw juice:
The juices I have tried are few but include:
Cayuga - very good but simple. I have had over 15 gallons of this juice.
Not nearly so
soul-stimulating as the Delaware or Concord.
Delaware - my favorite. Ecstacy.
Concord - fresh raw juice must be a medicine. Alive, and full of enzymes.
Stimulating. The
raw juice is almost painful to drink it is so full of vital stuff.
Marachel Foch - good, of course. Haven't tried so much of it. Lon Rombough
thinks highly of
this juice.
Charlie Paradise Massachusett/zone 5