nafex - Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX] Wine to Vinegar

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX] Wine to Vinegar
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:19:48 -0700

Title: Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX] Wine to Vinegar
I think that's the book.  I'm not surprised it's listed in something like Quackwatch.  I saw many of the things my father used labled as "quackery".  Now, a lot of them are used by MD's as standard practice.  The grape cure was not an easy thing to follow, which is why it wasn't used a lot.  Given all the anti-cancer properties of grapes and grape seeds that have been isolated by biochemists in the last few years, I suspect that it will become the "new" therapy in a few years.
-Lon Rombough