nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Apple Pie Apple Sauce

  • From: "H.Dessureault" <inter.verbis@atreide.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Apple Pie Apple Sauce
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 21:58:33 -0400

Hi Mark,
Bramley is supposed to be a green apple. I had a visitor a few years ago who
gave me what she claimed was the favorite recipe for Bramleys in England. A
baked apple. You remove the core of the apple and stuff the inside space with
brown sugar, nuts, raisins, butter and whatever else comes to mind and bake
it in the oven.
Hélène, zone 3