nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Persimmon recommendations for zone 5

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Persimmon recommendations for zone 5
  • Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 14:12:00 -0400

Every location is a little different. You might want to start by
planting one or two of several possible cultivars, and then adding more
of whatever works best for you. (I don't know how many years that means
with persimmons.) If they can be topgrafted like apples, you could
plant a bunch now with the option of replacing them later.