nafex - Re: [nafex] Green Gage Plums

  • From: davidu9999@aol.com
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Green Gage Plums
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:25:00 EDT

I vote for Green Gage. I have a young tree grafted from a mature tree I
found near a friends' home. Having grown and fruited over 100 varieties of
plums (while in Mississippi), I rate this as a "keeper". May not be green
gage but it matches the Plums of New York description.

David Ulmer
Sebastopol, CA
USDA zone 8-9

p.s. I never grew Green Gage in Mississippi as the Europeans don't do well in
the deep south.

http://click.egroups.com/1/7012/0/_/423498/_/966957906/