nafex - Re: [nafex] Green Gage Plums

  • From: Sam Franc <franc@harborside.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Green Gage Plums
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:00:30 -0700

The main reason I am curious is that I got my scions from someone who
thouight they
were green gage but was not sure. He bought his tree from a nursery that told
him it
was a green gage but there was no label on it. He never got any fruit for
years and
was discouraged about it. He finally cut it down.
I got some fruit this year (4) but they have not ripened yet. They are still
green(hard).
Sam

http://click.egroups.com/1/7010/0/_/423498/_/967057146/