msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR Presentation

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: <pennbo@verizon.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR Presentation
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 15:48:36 -0500 (CDT)

I can only speak for our county SAR managers. They are smart enough that if I
hand them a presentation and say "Here is an idea of some of the things that
MSAR can do. We would love to discuss with you which teams have which
capabilities and to dialogue with the department about which skills you would
like to see us acquire." Our county has a well-run SAR system that includes
motivated, intelligent folks from the top to the bottom. They are certainly
open minded about seeing the possibilities without unfairly critiquing
existing teams! I have faith in them.

Chris Pennington

Target the presentation to MSAR resources! Give it to MSAR resources,