msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR Presentation

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "RkyMtnSly" <rkymtnsly@3rivers.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR Presentation
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:14:12 -0600

Howard, Please keep us in mind when you get the publication done. I would
also be interested in cross training with your team if we could. I think we
might be able to assist you in putting together some material if you are
willing. Please let me know if any of this would be of interest to your
team, Chris Noon, Madison County SAR; Ruby Valley Unit.