msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR Presentation

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Janice Hatch" <muckalot@gmail.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR Presentation
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 15:21:18 -0400

Would be a good idea to include a list of the items you carry in saddlebag & fanny/belt pack. What your team does for annual training/certification and a copy of the test of skills that both horse  rider have to complete for certification. Will you have a power point presentation doen by the end of this month? I have a presentation to give on May3. Janice Hatch President Maine Mounted S&R. Thanks.