msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] NASAR standards

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Julie Hensley" <julie@petwearusa.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] NASAR standards
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:29:51 -0400

Many people are intense,... they still have to maintain a responsibility to
themselves and others.

I would think the first responsibility is considering your goals in sharing
the information you offer.. at the rate this conversation is going there
will soon be no one listening to it. If you are so intense that you "turn
off" your chosen audience... can you be successful in your argument?

It's clear that people are NOT leaving due to the volume of posts but due to
the attitude being assumed within this current topic. While this topic
could have alot going for it in regards to its import, significance, etc.,
it is obviously not one that most on the list feel they have anything to
contribute to (or are not willing to due to the reception they would
receive) as determined by the few participants in this thread.

If there is another list for MSAR, please email me privately with its
location. My interest (as others) in this list is waning.

Julie

Julie