msar-riders - RE: [MSAR] NASAR standards

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jeff Ezell" <eztech@pdq.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [MSAR] NASAR standards
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:26:35 -0500

I offer:

"It is wonderful to be in on the creation of something,
see it used, and then walk away and smile at it."

-- Lady Bird Johnson, U.S. First Lady

and:

"My parents taught me that I could do anything I wanted
and I have always believed it to be true. Add a clear
idea of what inspires you, dedicate your energies to its
pursuit and there is no knowing what you can achieve,
particularly if others are inspired by your dream and
offer their help."

-- Pete Goss, sailor (who successfully sailed around the
world - alone)

and:

"You don't win an Olympic gold medal with a few weeks
of intensive training."

-- Seth Godin, author

and:

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you;
you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you."

-- James Allen, author

I value what I learn here. It's not available anywhere else in a package
like this because we are all unique, with varied experiences. We can help
those families that really need us, more effectively, because of this
learning opportunity.

Thanks to everyone contributing,

Jeff Ezell
US Regional Search Dogs