msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Agree to disagree

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "wwfarm" <wwfarm@wiktel.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Agree to disagree
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:31:06 -0700

Greeting
Myself having past experience severing on local, state and regional
committees have learned in order to move on some times you have to just
agree
to disagree. No matter what type of standard in used or topic is discussed
some one is not going to like it. That is just a fact of life! The goal is
to do
what is right for the majority. Is everthing perfict ? No, but our goal is
to try to make things as petfect as possiable! It has been stated that this
group and
others will have a chance to vote on different issues and thanks to this
list your opinions can be shared and considered. May be we should save the
lively discussions
until a vote is on the table. I believe the majority agree on the big
picture ,which is that a national standard would be beneficial. That is
what's
important!
I stated a few days ago that some people may not like the tone of what's
going on in the list and we are starting got hear that is true. Please,
there are no winners of losers here, but for the good of the group its
time to proceed forward.

Thanks for your time.

TER