msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Foot gear

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: bonnie elster <elster530@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Foot gear
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 05:49:47 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for sharing your experience. I saw these for
the first time last week & have been considering them.
I too would like a more versatile riding boot. I have
a pair of the original insulated paddock boot Ariat
first put out & they are still my favorite. Wish Ariat
will put them out again. Thanks for the practical tip.
Bonnie