msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] NASAR standards

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una@lanl.gov>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] NASAR standards
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:26:54 -0600

Jorene wrote:
>Una, I have expressed opinions, just as you and others have expressed
>opinions.

Just your personal opinion, hm? Yet according to your sig,
you are representing NASAR. I think it is not fair to
expect us to know when you are wearing the NASAR hat, and
when you are not wearing it yet expressing opinions about
NASAR's intentions. There's enough confusion, without our
having to wonder what is real and what is just speculation
on your part.

Thanks,

Una Smith
Santa Fe County Sheriff's Posse, in New Mexico