msar-riders - RE: [MSAR] NASAR standards

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Ian Vowles" <Ian@modric.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [MSAR] NASAR standards
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:43:50 -0600

So much traffic hard to keep up !

Una you quote "But other national organizations, not NASAR, have their
own standards for advanced SAR, technical rescue, mountain rescue,
wilderness first response, etc."

For interest , when convienent would you be kind enough to detail these
?

Due to being called out 7 times in 10 days no chance to contribute to
the debate at hand and now leaving for Texas and a 900 mile each way
journey to take SARTECH II exams precludes further input from me at this
time - although I look forward to contributing on my return :-)

Ian Vowles

NASAR voting member ( 6 yrs ) Certified SARTECH III ( the real
certificate! )ICS 195 etc
Member NASAR MSAR Committee.

President, Mounted Rescue.

Unit A - Mounted Rescue