msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Limited Expectations for MSAR?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: bonnie elster <elster530@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Limited Expectations for MSAR?
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:42:56 -0700 (PDT)

In Nevada County, all SAR members must attend the
academy which covers basics & other training events.
Mounted, dog, ATV etc are in addition to being a
'groundpounder'. We are fortunate to have an annual
mounted SAREX sponsored by 1 of the 4 participating
counties. It's good to hear we're on the right track.