market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Square up

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Square up
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:58:43 -0500

I like the Square and I pay nothing right now other than what Square takes as a charge.  I do this by using it in a Wi-Fi only mode using an iPod Touch.  If you do not have wi-fi net work where you sell though it will not work, so that can be an issue obviously.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855