market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Push Seeders

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: grizzdover AT gmail.com
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Push Seeders
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 20:42:20 -0600

Thanks for all the great responses!  I guess what I ment by "takes the time to do it" would be that there are at least 20 rollers and at least 6 sprockets.  That does seem like alot of trial and error to use the Jang efficiently and I've never seen one in person to know how easy it is to make the swaps of sprockets and rollers.  It sounds like it may be easier than I thought.

Thanks again,
Ben
Granger, Iowa