market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market vehicle & load weight for the market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SaladG AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market vehicle & load weight for the market
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:27:29 EST

We have used E 250 Ford van's for over 20 years and they have really did the job for us.  We pull livestock trailer's all over the midwest with the oldest van, and they really work well making deliveries in our market area.  Have had very little expense on any of them.  Our oldest van has over 200,000 miles on it and it has never been in the shop for anything but minor repairs, still goes from oil change to oil change without adding oil.  Have two others that have V6's and they have been very good as well, but the oldest van has a V8 and get's better gas mileage, go figure.

Phil from Iowa