market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Vetting Local Producers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "breck" <bcarden AT breckinridgegroup.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Vetting Local Producers
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:47:07 -0400

Liz,
If I had your direct email handy I would spare the group my reply.
No, my comments were not directed at your post; glad you commented as you
did. As for as the chit and chat aspect; I will try to hushup if this is the
majority view and even if it's not. I'm not much of a Twitter sort of guy.

Old and crotchety,
Farmer Breck
Breck Carden
Carden's Garden