market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Vetting Local Producers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "breck" <bcarden AT breckinridgegroup.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Vetting Local Producers
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:55:04 -0400

The following comments have nothing to do with growing; so don't waste your
time reading any further.

I grow without chemicals, but I also find the conversations bad mouthing
conventional growing techniques counter productive. My suggestion is for all
of us to ask our growing questions and give our answers without expounding
on the virtues of either. If you have experience with a market farming
technique that will help someone please politely comment and if you don't
like the comment ignore it.

I think if you have a suggestion/question as how to deal with a particular
weather related event; this is a great place to give your input. If I need
to know the weather in a particular local I can check the weather channel.

I am frequently out of step with the majority, so if this group is looking
to use this format on a more personal basis I need to suck-it-up and just
hush.

Thanks,
Farmer Breck